World Youth Day Sydney 2008
The NSW Government recommended John Moore and Peter Larum to advise the Catholic Church from 2005 – 2008 on major components of delivering World Youth Day Sydney 2008. From image and identity to corporate engagement, fundraising, and broadcast development, the event was seen as a major success for the city and the Church.
Project coverage included:-
- Corporate Partnerships: Negotiations & contract administration).
- Image & Identity: Brand Platform Strategy + Core Image & Identity (logo etc.);Look of the Event
- Structural Platform (s): Program Guides for Licensing; Sponsorship; Brand Usage; Official Look; Marketing Operations and more.
- Licensing & Retail: Design & development; Licensee negotiations & contract administration; Brand Assurance (Approvals)
- Event Time Operations: Partner & Licensees Operations Centre; Operational delivery & contract observance; brand protection
- Special Projects: Assist with Global/Local Broadcast Strategy & Negotiations; PR & Communications Strategy (incl. event time campaigns); Pilgrim Backpacks Sourcing & Supply; Official Song/Music Strategy.